- Bubble Chamber football tournament on Sunday, 3rd April
- Formal start to conference on Monday 4th, Coffee and Registration from 9am
- Monday evening, Poster Session and Reception
- Tuesday afternoon, STFC Town Meeting
- Tuesday evening, Conference Excursion and Dinner (F1 Williams Experience Centre)
- Exhibition, Tuesday–Wednesday
- Conference closes on Wednesday, 6th April (expected finish 4.30pm)
The full programme is available here.
Public Engagement sessions
During the conference we will have 2 sessions for those interested in public engagement. These will be an opportunity to come and share ideas and best practice and chat about upcoming plans around the LHC restart and “Higgs@10”.
- Sunday 3rd April, 6-7pm Cosener’s House (Abingdon) – drop-in session. An informal opportunity to chat about PE activities and learn what others are doing.
- Tuesday 5th April, 12.30-13.30 Hamilton room (RAL) – Short (~1-2 minute) talks and networking session (including sandwich lunch).
At both sessions we will have some new resources developed at RAL for KS2/3 students (careers cards and a coding workshop using microBits) for you to look at.
In order for us to know numbers for lunch and short talks at the Tuesday session, can we ask you to fill in the form at the following link if you intend to come along: https://forms.office.com/r/c1auXcMZ4n